VCBC members gain access to its website which allows members to
- participate in discussion forums
- register for upcoming events
- earn CPE credits at select events
- gain access to a searchable directory of members
- participate in our annual compensation survey
- collaborate with other members via e-mail
- access numerous documents such as: presentations from VCBC events, a directory of venture-related web sites, reports and service providers referred by their peers.
VCBC also organizes various luncheons, seminars and social events in both the Palo Alto/Silicon Valley area and San Francisco. VCBC charges a nominal fee for attendance.